March 19, 2020
A Message From Our President And Chief Operating Officer, Brian Lucas
This week and the weeks and months ahead will continue to present us with new challenges as we all learn to navigate the effects of COVID-19 both professionally and personally. Being in the business of people, Marcum Search is focused on maintaining contact with our clients and to keep business moving forward. Luckily, today’s technology allows us the ability to work remotely and maintain 100% efficiency. What’s even better, is we can recruit, interview and on-board employees remotely. Our interactive video tools allow us to maintain the face to face component that is critical in finding the right company fit for your organization. We understand many businesses are concerned about how the effects of COVID-19 will impact their business and ultimately their human capital needs. Please know that Marcum Search is here to support you in whatever capacity we can.
- We are able to support temporary or project based staffing needs for businesses who are seeing an increased demand based on their industry or if they are classified as “essential services”.
- If you are working with tight headcount restrictions, but have an ancillary budget for “temp needs”, we offer payroll services.
- We are ramping up our HR consultants to offer consulting services to help your company with:
- preparedness plans
- guidance on remote work policies
- leave management questions
- benefit administration changes as a result of COVID-19
- employee relations
- performance management
- company surveys
- virtual learning and development guidance
- and other relevant areas